Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My Healing HeART by Linda Kay


I have been on a journey of love the last 2+ years. A journey of self care, learning to let go of past hurt and re-start my life filled with love, trust and happiness.

I found a way to take the bad, horrible times and learn from them.

I've learned a lot! I've learned that I am much stronger than I ever thought I was.

I learned that I can see through the darkest parts and still find that wonderful, light-hearted part of myself still shining brightly.

I have found that there truly are gifts from the struggles.

I have learned to let go and love again.

This painting is the results of a process of letting go that I developed recently. It represents the darkness and pain I traveled through to get to the bright and shining heart that I am able to have today. The warmth that comes from my heart is the results of the lessons I learned by going through the difficulties.

I wouldn't want to live it all over again, but I wouldn't ever want to change my past. It brought me to where I am now. It brought me to this place where I can stand tall and proud.

I made it through!

This process is going to become a class I will teach. First it will be available through the art center I am a part of. Then I want to bring it's healing qualities to many more here on-line, travel teaching and sharing where I can.

It is a powerful process that sets you heart free in so many ways.

It is a way I can help others heal and find their own happiness and love again.

A very special gift ~ from me to you!

Linda Kay

www.lindakaysart.com

Cre8ive Klatch our FB group.
Come over and chat!


1 comment:

Mimi said...

Beautiful. Thanks much for sharing - from a fellow traveler.

Post a Comment