Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Felt and Burlap Valentine's Day Tag by Ursula Smith

I wanted to make a Valentine's Day tag that wasn't too girly and lacy, so I looked around my craft room to see what I could use. I had metal that I could have used, but then I saw some burlap and some red felt. I decided to try to make a tag using those two materials.

Here is how the tag turned out so far...




It is still a little wet, so you can still see some of the gel. Once it has completely dried, the gel will be clear and all you will see is the burlap through the felt. I think I would like to add some hearts cut from the felt on the top section.

You can watch this YouTube video to see how I made it....




I experimented a bit more with burlap, and will post these ideas on my own blog. Here is one idea for burlap and rubber stamps.

Thanks for visiting the Cre8ive Klatch. If you wish to see more of my ideas, tips, techniques and experiments, you can find me here:

Ursula-Smith.com/Blog

Facebook

Twitter

Creative Clearinghouse

C'mon over and chat with us!


Cre8ive Klatch

No comments:

Post a Comment