Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gr8full Cre8ives In December

Today I'd like to revisit our Gr8full project with a bit of an addition.




December's theme is 

celebration.

Which is what we all should be doing this month...right?

For me December is the hardest month to stay focused on what I really need to remember..it's busy, you're running aorund like a chicken with your head cut off, the tree, the decorations, the shopping...ugh! 
I'm tired just thinking about it! 

How can I remember all the little things that I'm gr8full for?
All the things worth celebrating?
 I really want to make an effort this year to keep these things
 in the forefront of my thoughts.

Sitting down at the computer the other day I decided to make up a daily list of prompts so I could have a few minutes of reflection. 
A few seconds of inner meditation on the celebration of the season.

Here's what I came up with.


Please feel free to print this up and share by 
clicking on the picture or on the following link.

Now you can use these just for your personal and daily routine. No one has to see or know. But also I would love it if you would share your thought or pictures with our FB group. Each day has a word and a thought on a photo idea that would be a great addition into Instagram. 
(Just remember to use our tags so we can see what incredible things you come up with)  
I'm going to try to do each day. 
Maybe some to share and some to keep to myself.


I also put together a blank copy so you 
can fill in your own gratitude list. 


Be cre8ive and fill each day with 
something that means something to you.
(you can click the picture or the link below for a printable)

The more gratitude we throw into the universe the better!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment