Monday, November 17, 2014

Art Tag Tutorial From Sugarplum Patchwork

Hi! 

I'm Laney from Sugarplum Patchwork and I'm posting today with a tutorial for a drawn art tag. It would make a nice gift tag or bookmark, or just hang it on your design/inspiration wall.  I love making small things like this. It's quick and lets you create something most everyday if you can find a little quiet time.

I used watercolor paper, but you could start with a purchased blank tag if you like. I have found these addictive and have made a whole series of these tags.  

You can see more of them on my blog sugarplumpatchwork.com if you're interested!

So let's get to it!




Thanks so much for watching and I hope you are inspired to go create!  


If you make a tag share it on


I'd love to see what you make.

1 comment:

Ursula Smith said...

I love making tags too! This one is great, Laney!! Thanks for the tutorial!!

Post a Comment